The internet describes a learning disability as:
- A disorder found in children and adults of normal intelligence who have difficulties in learning specific skills.
- A neurological disorder.
- A classification including several disorders in which a person has difficulty learning in a typical manner, usually caused by an unknown factor or factors.
- They affect the brain’s ability to receive, process, analyze, or store information.
- They affect an estimated 2% to 10% of the population.
- They include Dyslexia, Dysgraphia, Dyscalculia, and ADHD.