Solutions to reading, writing, math, study skills, memorization, attention & focus problems, test taking, perceptions, ADD & ADHD
Talents · Creativity · Gifts · Imagination · Natural Abilities
- While The Dyslexia and Learning Disability Center Inc.® is available to the general public, we primarily work with learning disabled and dyslexic individuals of all ages. We not only boost clients’ skills; we change peoples’ lives!
- We train family members, friends, and tutors to utilize our techniques, assist with homework, and provide follow-up tutoring.
- We offer assessments and consultations, the Dyslexia Self-Management Training™, school and work advocacy, community workshops, tutorial services, and referrals to additional professional services.
- We also train educational professionals to develop skills so they can increase the learning success of their students.
- We provide educational workshops to the general public and service organizations, to heighten their awareness of the nature of dyslexia and offer possible solutions.
- We provide printed and visual materials for the general public, health care professionals, and educational organizations.
- We contribute to the field of education by expanding the professional understanding and training methods for dyslexia.
Where Your Talents Are Encouraged & Your Gifts Reward the World
Dyslexia & Learning
Disability Center Inc.®
Betty Ann Judah
Training & Tutoring Headquarters
Las Vegas, Nevada & Beyond
“It is incredible stuff. It brings tears of joy to my eyes and touches me in a very special way every time I share with people what my son and I have learned and experienced with this Training.
“Keep in mind, Angelo is a child who has struggled through school since day one. When we heard some of the things we would be accomplishing during our week-long stay at The Dyslexia Center™, we were somewhat skeptical. We looked at each other with that ‘Yeah, right!’ look. But we were told to keep an open mind and I am very glad we were prepped with that.
“The best part of the whole week was when I heard my son say for the first time in all of his school years that he was SMART and he knew he was SMART! Angelo has been set free of the feeling that he was stupid, dumb, slow, not the sharpest knife in the drawer, etc.
“Thanks to Betty Ann’s Self Management program during our week at The Dyslexia Center™, Angelo’s success in life and college is now a reality to him instead of a dream that he didn’t believe would come true.”
– Cindy (Angelo was 16)
“In my concerts I tell people about this journey and what dyslexia means. I discovered my dyslexia has been a major turning point in how I perceive life and how I perceive myself. It brought out some of the better characteristics of who I am.
“I lived under the façade of convincing people that I knew how to read when I didn’t; but I lived in fear because I was afraid someone would find out. It felt good when I finally took the shackles off and faced the truth.
“Then I no longer had to live feeling like I was broken and couldn’t do anything. I enjoy books now and I read whenever I come across something I am really interested in.
“It has been a wonderful journey. There is a lot of talent and potential inside of me. I know now that I am smart. I just don’t learn in the conventional way.”
– Ellen, age 30