Betty Ann Judah, M.S.
Founder & Director
Dyslexia & Learning Disability Center Inc.® presents
For: Adults, ages 18 and over
Please call for schedule: (702) 256-1190
This introductory, informational workshop will provide insights and information so that you will be able to:
- Recognize the characteristics of a dyslexic child and adult.
- Understand the dyslexic talent.
- Learn about our assessments and consultations, tutoring, and The Dyslexia Self-Management Training™.
- Appreciate how we enhance the dyslexic adult or child’s self-esteem, academic performance, and life experiences.
- Review case studies of several previous clients, from failure to success.
- Practice some of the techniques used in the Dyslexia Self- Management Training™.
My training is also recommended for ADD, ADHD, Dyscalculia, as well as Thought Dyslexia.