"Solutions to reading, writing, and
|Look for a collection of the following developmental and perceptual
differences, abilities, personality traits and behaviors. These
characteristics can vary from day-to-day or minute-to-minute,
depending on environmental factors. The most consistent thing
about dyslexics is their inconsistency. It is unlikely that
you will have all the traits below.
If so, the Dyslexia Center may be able to help you.
- think people see you as lazy or careless?
- often see pictures from different places at the same time?
- have a tendency to daydream?
- often become disoriented?
- have trouble reading, writing or spelling?
- have trouble with math?
- have trouble expressing yourself?
- think it's hard to pay attention?
- find you are often restless and have trouble sitting still?
- find it hard to maintain eye contact?
- find you're sometimes unable to remember what you've just
- often transpose letters and numbers?
- sometimes forget where you are or where you're going?
- often bump into others while walking down the street?
- think people see you as careless?
- get headaches when reading?